Don’t lose time calling a wrecker when all you need to do is move a vehicle across the lot.
Save Time & Labor
Reduce or Eliminate Damage
Eliminate Wrecker Fees
Prevent Possible Injuries
NEW Product Video
Moving SUV with Rear Damage
Lifting a Dodge 3500 Crew Diesel
2012 Product Video
Forklift Wrecker®: A Quick Look
How it Works
- Slide onto the forks of your forklift
- Tighten bolts to secure attachment to forks.
- Time to go! Push attachment under wheels of vehicle. The “C-Hooks” pivot around the wheels of the parked vehicle.
- Lift the vehicle and secure with provided wheel straps.
- Move it!
Made in America
The Forklift Wrecker® is manufactured by Minute Man Wheel Lifts in our facilities near Grand Rapids, MI using American-made steel.
- (2) Ratchet Straps
Forklift with at least 5,000 lb lift capacity*
This product is has a 1 year parts warranty. This warranty covers the original purchaser material and workmanship but does not cover damage caused by misuse, negligence, or abuse. For specific warranty questions please contact us.
- No hydraulics required
- Simple on/off
- Optional trailer ball attachment also available.
- Newer models feature a safety orange cross bar and hooks
- Rated lift capacity is 3,500 lbs (subject to forklift rating at given distance from mast)
- Powder coast finish
- WILL NOT WORK ON OSHA CLASS II, III Forklifts (see also https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/pit/forklift/types/classes.html)
- MAY WORK ON OSHA CLASS I, IV, V, VII Forklifts (see also https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/pit/forklift/types/classes.html)
- Fork tubes are 2 3/8″ X 6 1/4″ inside dimension
- Standard length center tube is 67″ long
- Total Reach is 70″
Data Sheet Information
- Model: FLW2-67
- Weight of attachment: 291 lbs.
- HCG-Horizontal Gravity: 44 Inches
- VCG- Vertical Gravity: 3.3 Inches
- Effective Thickness: 4.1875 Inches
- Capacity at stated load center: 3500 LBS.
- Provide this data sheet information to your forklift dealer, manufacturer, or a 3rd party engineering company and they should be able to generate the necessary rating tag for your specific forklift. One example of a 3rd party engineering company is: http://www.lifttruckcapacitycalculator.com/ Although several customers have used their services, please understand we are not in any way affiliated with this 3rd party.